Schedule / Itinerary
STAY CONNECTED & SHARE YOUR STORY
WHY WE RIDE TO THE QUAIL
Come ride with us from the lemon groves of Ventura through the rolling valleys of the Paso Robles wine country to beautiful Pismo Beach, then following the Pacific Coast Highway to the secluded redwoods of Big Sur and arrive at the enchanted Carmel by the sea.
*With the recent fires and mudslides in Southern California the daily routes could change to keep our riders safe.
THURSDAY, MAY 14th 2020.
- 8am Meet at Lucky Fools Pub in Moorpark to register, riders meeting and breakfast.
- 9am Kickstands Up as we ride through the lemon groves of Fillmore on our way to Ojai and continue along the winding canyons of the Los Padres National Forest
- Private lunch at the famous Cayuma Buckhorn.
- Then head to the vineyards’ of River bench Winery and through the historic towns of Los Almos and Guadalupe on our way to Pismo Beach.
- Private Sunset BBQ dinner on the beach patio of the Seacrest Hotel.
- Meet and Greet the riders not coming from LA
FRIDAY, MAY 15th 2020.
- 7:30am Registration for joining riders, breakfast, riders meeting
- 8:00 am Ride up the coastline to Cayucos Pier.
- Then continue onto the most beautiful road in California, the Pacific Coast Highway.
- Next stop at Piedras Blancas to observe the biggest colony of elephant seals on the west coast.
- Then ride up and through the magnificent Redwoods of Big Sur.
- Private BBQ lunch along the Big Sur River.
- Then continue up the coast and over the Bixby Bridge to arrive at Carmel Mission Inn and get ready for the Party.
THE WWR RIDERS DINNER
- Enjoy cocktails and an amazing assortment of Hors d’oeuvres
- Followed by a first class Prime Rib dinner with all the fixings
- Gift bag full of fun products from our sponsors.
- Official 5th Invitational Why We Ride to the Quail 2019 Event Shirt.
- Presentation of the Steve Moore Why We Ride Spirit Award
- Raffle drawing for prizes from our supporters with all proceeds going to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.
- Special guest speakers including our sponsors, OEMs, WWR Community hosts and listen to the lives of the most inspiring riders on a motorcycle.
SATURDAY, MAY 16th 2020.
- 10:00am – Private ride to The Quail Gathering.
- Private VIP parking area for our bikes
- VIP credentials into the Quail Motorcycle Gathering. (Regular entry is $85)
- The Quail 5 star catered lunch included
- Exclusive access to the Why We Ride private lounge.
- WWR Group picture with the winner of The Why We Ride Trophy.
- Riders are free to return to the hotel when they choose or start there journey back home.
- And finally please join us at our sunset cocktail hour in the bar & patio as we say “hasta la vista” until next year.
The 2020 Ride to the QUAIL starts in
Get In Touch
Please feel free to reach out to us.