Registration / Tickets
STAY CONNECTED & SHARE YOUR STORY
Registration / Tickets
Please purchases your tickets today to the 6th Annual Why We Ride to The Quail Motorcycle Gathering ride and charity banquet dinner. A portion of your ticket may be considered a tax deductible charitable donation to Motovational, Inc. and we will inform you on the exact amount that may qualify within sixty days after the end of this event.
TICKET INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
• 3 day AMA Sanctioned guided ride from Moorpark to The Quail Motorcycle Gathering
• Private motorcycle parking at all locations we visit.
• Collectable participation wristband
• Water and snacks at all stops along the ride
• Motorcycle tow service follow truck to assist if needed.
• Sponsored Gas Stops
• Luggage van to meet us at both hotels.
• Access to download all photos taken along our journey
• Gift bag full of fun products from our sponsors.
• Official 6th Invitational Why We Ride to the Quail 2020 Event Shirt.
THURSDAY, MAY 12th 2022.
• Lucky Fools Pub home cooked breakfast with coffee and juices
• Authentic Mexican Lunch in Cayuma
• Beer, wine and soft drinks on the beach patio of the Seacrest Hotel followed by a Sunset BBQ dinner
FRIDAY, MAY 13th 2022.
• Continental Breakfast at hotel
• Private BBQ lunch along the Big Sur River.
• Access to Riders banquet dinner which includes:
• cocktails and an amazing assortment of Hors d’oeuvres
• First class Prime Rib dinner with all the fixings
• Opportunity to purchase tickets for the Raffle drawing for prizes from our supporters with all proceeds going to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.
• Special guest speakers including our sponsors, OEMs, WWR Community hosts and listen to the lives of the most inspiring riders on a motorcycle.
SATURDAY, MAY 14th 2022.
• 10:00am – Private ride to The Quail Gathering.
• Private VIP parking area for our bikes
• VIP credentials into the Quail Motorcycle Gathering. (Regular entry is $85)
• The Quail 5 star catered lunch included
• Exclusive access to the Why We Ride private lounge.
• WWR Group picture with the winner of The Why We Ride Trophy.
• And finally please join us at our sunset cocktail hour in the bar & patio as we say “hasta la vista” until next year.
Click on the ticket below
All Participating riders are encouraged to join our fundraising page as individuals or as a team to raise $100 in donations from your friends, families, co-workers and members of the public contributing to the Pediatric Tumor Foundation. 100% of all funds raised will go to the foundation.
Get In Touch
Please feel free to reach out to us.