Become a Sponsor
STAY CONNECTED & SHARE YOUR STORY
WHY SHOULD I BE A SPONSOR
When do we get to schedule a couple of days off just to do what we love to do, forgetting about deadlines, emails and meetings? Instead meet new friends and just ride, while exploring some of the best roads that California has to offer and ending each day with great food and wonderful conversations?
Well I was lucky enough to have just one of those weekends, Bryan Carroll and the rest of the Why We Ride folks put together a wonderful weekend ride from just north of Los Angeles with an overnight in Pismo Beach and continuing on to Monterey, where after a couple of days of riding we experienced the Motorcycle gathering of the year at the Quail.
The best part of the weekend wasn’t the bikes, it wasn’t even the ride, although both were incredible; it was the chance to sit down and talk to folks, to see new riders who also share the passion that permeates their entire being and…
• All of it is for a great cause; one that is close to home for a lot of us in this industry and for Brain Tumor research.
• More children die of brain tumors than any other cancer.
• To date, the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation serves the 28,000 children and teens in the U.S. who are living with a brain tumor diagnosis.
• Over the past three decades, the PBTF has raised more than $70 million for research and family support programs.
• We support research projects that focus on children, aiming for therapies that lead to better treatments, increased survivorship and improved quality of life.
• Our family support programs include free educational resources, college scholarships for brain tumor survivors and emergency financial aid and much more.
We give these kids and their family’s hope; hope that someone is on their side as well as someone to turn to when they have questions or need support.
To Bryan and the Why We Ride Community, thank you for supporting us!
Steven R. Squire
National Campaign Manager
Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
The 2022 Ride to the QUAIL starts in
GREAT RIDE ~ GREAT PEOPLE ~ GREAT DESTINATION ~ GREAT CAUSE
TO BECOME A SPONSOR & FOR INFORMATION
ABOUT OUR SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES
Bryan H. Caroll