Schedule / Itinerary
STAY CONNECTED & SHARE YOUR STORY
WHY WE RIDE TO THE QUAIL
Come ride with us from the lemon groves of Ventura County to beautiful Pismo Beach, up through the wooded hillsides and rolling valleys of the Paso Robles wine country, then following the coast through the redwoods of Big Sur and arrive at the beaches of Monterey.
*With the recent fires and mudslides in Southern California the daily routes could change to keep our riders safe.
THURSDAY, MAY 2nd.
- 8am Meet at Lucky Fools Pub in Moorpark to register, riders meeting and breakfast.
- 9am Tail lights as we ride through the lemon groves of Fillmore on our way to Ojai and continue to Santa Ynez.
- Private BBQ Tri-Tip lunch at the historic Cold Spring Tavern established in 1886.
- Then head north through the vineyards’ of Los Olives and Santa Maria on our way to Pismo Beach.
- Private Sunset BBQ dinner on the beach patio of the Seacrest Hotel.
- Meet and greet the riders not coming from LA.
FRIDAY, MAY 3rd.
- 7:30am Registration for joining riders, Breakfast, riders meeting
- 8:00 am Ride up the coastline of PCH to Cayucos Pier.
- Head inland through the twisties and be surrounded by miles of vineyards in the Paso Robles Wine Country.
- Private catered lunch at the historic Mission San Antonio de Padua built in 1773. This is a rare treat.
- Up and over the most exhilarating canyon road in California. The Nacieminto-Fergusson Rd that will take us down to PCH and then up to the redwoods of Big Sur.
- Turning inland at Carmel and then back through the canyons to arrive at the beaches of Monterey and get ready for the feast.
THE WWR RIDERS DINNER
- Enjoy cocktails followed by an amazing meal, drinks and guest speakers.
- Gift bag full of fun products from our sponsors.
- Official 5th Invitational Why We Ride to the Quail 2018 Event T-Shirt.
- Presentation of the Steve Moore Why We Ride Spirit Award
- Raffle drawing for prizes from our sponsors with all proceeds going to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.
- Special guest speakers including our sponsors, OEMs, WWR Community hosts and listen to the lives of the most inspiring riders on a motorcycle.
SATURDAY, MAY 4th
- 10:00am – Private ride to The Quail Gathering.
- Private VIP parking area for our bikes
- VIP credentials into the Quail Motorcycle Gathering. (Regular entry is $75)
- The Quail 5 star catered lunch included
- Exclusive access to the Why We Ride private lounge.
- WWR Group picture with the winner of The Why We Ride Trophy.
- Riders are free to return to the hotel when they choose or start there journey back home.
- And finally our Sunset Beach Bon Fire including Pizza and Beer Dinner then say ‘hasta la vista’ to another great event.
The 2019 Ride to the QUAIL starts in
TO BE ANNOUNCED
Get In Touch
Please feel free to reach out to us.